Indie publisher Digerati and one-man developer Nerdook today announced that the turn-based strategy RPG Reverse Crawl is coming to Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop on May 10, 2019.
The Switch version features an all-new local PvP mode to complement Campaign and Endless modes, while the game’s UI has been specifically modified for Nintendo’s console.
Reverse Crawl inverts the classic dungeon crawling premise, putting players in the claws and armored boots of monsters, undead, and other fantasy enemies in a quest to defeat heroic warriors and their Red Queen.
About the game
You’re dead already! But such a trifling inconvenience isn’t going to stop you – the Revenant King – from reclaiming your throne. Reverse Crawl is a fast-paced turn-based strategy RPG that lets you lead mobs of monster minions and back-from-the-grave goons into battle against the elite armies of the dastardly Red Queen.
Includes a brand new local PvP mode, created exclusively for the Nintendo Switch version.
- Vanquish foes using a deceptively deep tactical turn-based combat system
- Assemble an army of dark dungeon dwellers, including skeletons, zombies, goblins and more
- A dynamic campaign that’s different each time, complete with a branching storyline
- Battle your way through Campaign and Endless modes, and an all-new local PvP mode
- Unlock new minions, traits and powers as you play
- Created by one-man indie machine, Nerdook (Monster Slayers, Vertical Drop Heroes)
Check out the Reverse Crawl Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!