Unfinished Pixel today announced that the arcade sports game Super Tennis Blast is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 24, 2019.
About the game
Geared for local multiplayer, Super Tennis Blast is a game for tennis enthusiasts, made by arcade fans.
Unlike the AAA sports games, based on realism and aimed to visually sim the main sports, Super Tennis Blast is inspired by the old-school arcade classics, with its fine-tuned gameplay and direct mechanics. Plain fun where teamplaying is the key to achieve victories. Good positioning in the court, communication and skills will decide the winner.
Bring yourself to the tennis court with the complete avatar editor and start your professional career playing on courts inspired on major Grand Slams like Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open or Roland Garros.
- Test your skills in singles or doubles playing with company in local multiplayer or facing the challenging AI
- Smashes, volleys, dropshots, backspins, top spins, lobs… all tennis moves are here and heavily affect your playing tactics
- World Tour mode where you climb in the STB ranking. Win tournaments, train to improve your starts and become a legend winning all four Grand Blasts
- The avatar editor is back with a lot more of possibilities that will allow to create avatars of yourself, friends, family, your favorite players or famous celebrities.
- Super Blast modes are bringing back the fun stuff: living net and crazy court will boost your parties in multiplayer matches.
Check out the Super Tennis Blast Switch Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!