Sega has announced that Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder is now available digitally on the Nintendo Switch for $14.99.
Featuring a quirky combination of surrealistic art, historically inaccurate storytelling, and utterly chaotic gameplay, there’s something for everyone in this palette cleanser of a sequel that ups the mayhem. Whether you consider yourself an art historian or boulder enthusiast, get ready for some intense rocking and rolling!
Additionally, anyone who buys the game within the first two weeks of launch will receive a free Binding of Isaac Pack. This DLC set contains a very special Isaac boulder, three in-game avatars (Isaac, Azazel, and Blue Baby), and three Isaac-themed banners to adorn your battlefield and units. The offer ends on May 28, 2019.
- Up to 4-Person Multiplayer – A little friendly competition never hurt anyone. Play with up to four players online in a match to the crushing death, with the ability to customize the banners and colors for your boulder.
- Utter Chaos – Expanding on the first game with a more diverse selection of units and a larger focus on rock-smashing strategy in Bigger & Boulder, chaos reigns supreme!
- Improved Physics and Destructible Environments – Developed in Unreal Engine 4, Rock of Ages 2 has upgraded physics, allowing you to crack, crush, slam, and flatten your adversary!
- ACE Team’s Trademark Quirkiness – With humor turned up to 11, players will rock and roll through the ages. Famous historical and mythological figures beware.
- Historically Inaccurate Bosses – Take on works of art come to life in boss battles featuring the likes of The Thinker and the Great Sphinx, leading up to the all-powerful final boss in a showdown like you’d never imagine!
Check out the Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder Launch Trailer: