Publisher All in! Games and developer The Knights of Unity today announced that the top-down action game Tools Up is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019.
About the game
Gather up to 4 players for this fun couch co-op experience for people of all skills! Renovate the apartments in the mysterious skyscraper while the tenants are away. Be sure to follow their wishes left behind on the blueprints. Tear off wallpapers, bring down walls, bust down doors, and cover the floor with vibrant carpets and panels – just be sure to do it in time and clean up after yourself!
- Four characters when you start but so many more to unlock and love!
- Afraid of messing up the game for fellow players? Don’t be! Tools Up! lets you take whatever part you want!
- Remember that only the person holding the blueprint can change camera angles. Use it for good… OR FOR EVIL.
- Face other fast-developing corporations: defeat cunning AI players through various victory conditions.
- Each campaign mission is unlocked in Party Mode for you and your friends to master!
Check out the Tools Up Reveal Trailer: