Toge Productions has announced that My Lovely Daughter is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 23, 2019 for $14.99. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop with a 33% off discount.
After a year of killing the audience on Steam with its exceptional story, My Lovely Daughter is now heading to the Nintendo Switch. Taking the theme of a father’s blind love for his daughter, this game challenges its players’ morality by making them choose between exploiting souls or letting the daughter’s soulless body rot.
My Lovely Daughter tells the story of Faust, an amnesiac alchemist who just regained consciousness in a deserted house full of remnants of his works, along with the corpse of his daughter. Only remembering the enormous love for his daughter, he tries to bring her back to life with the power of alchemy. His mission is now to create dozens of homunculi, raise them as if they are his own daughter, and murder them to create a new soul for the real one.
Creating the soul is quite tricky. Each homunculus has its own unique traits that need to be combined perfectly to resemble his daughter’s. Faust can assign his homunculi to many kinds of jobs to enhance the quality of the traits. Completing jobs will also give him the income to buy more materials to create different kinds of homunculus.
- A dark, twisted story about love and family
- Dozens of “daughters” to raise, each with their own traits and characteristics
- Simulation-based gameplay that directly impacts the story
- Unique art style emphasizing the dark theme of the game
- High replay value with multiple endings, secrets to unlock, and letters to collect
- Gothic-style soundtrack inspired by the immersive world of My Lovely Daughter
My Lovely Daughter is developed by GameChanger studio and published by Toge Productions, both from Indonesia.
Check out the My Lovely Daughter Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!