Japanese publisher GameTomo today announced that Project Nimbus: Complete Edition is out now on Nintendo Switch. The game is available on the Nintendo eShop for $19.99 / £15.99 / €17,79 with a special 10% discount for the first week to celebrate the launch of the title.
About the game
Project Nimbus is a high-flying action mecha game inspired by classic mecha like Macross and Gundam as well as games like the Ace Combat series. The Nintendo Switch version features content that has never been released in Western markets, a move sure to delight its cult of followers in Europe and North America.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition features pulse-pounding, high-speed combat across a variety of theatres of war across a futuristic Earth. Three main factions duke it out for control over scarce resources using Battle Frames, powerful combat suits that can field a diverse array of fantastical weapons. New to this release is the enhanced Survival mode that pits players against never ending waves of enemies, challenging them to succeed against impossible odds. The new WARFRONT mode further elaborates on this formula by adding multiple objectives and missions to the survival gameplay, forcing the player to make tactical decisions as they rise through the ranks.
Project Nimbus Key Features
- High-speed battle action, piloting heavily armored Battle Frames through the war torn skies.
- Twenty-six missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
- Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
- A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet: the US-led CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
- Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
- Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat…energy blades and blade rushes for melee!
- Bonus Survival Mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames, and then you must battle endless waves of enemies with increasing power.
- WARFRONT mode includes massive replayability with six unlimited mission modes including Base Defense, Interception, and Assassination. Six levels of pilot (including Legendary) and Battle Frame customization will keep you playing for hours more.
Check out the Project Nimbus: Complete Edition Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!