The Game Kitchen and Plug in Digital have announced that The Last Door: Complete Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 22, 2019. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
About the game
Feel what it’s truly like to be alone in the dark with this low-res, high-suspense point-and-click horror adventure, winner of multiple Best Games of the Year awards.
Set in Victorian England, when Jeremiah Devitt receives a letter from his old schoolmate Anthony Beechworth with a hidden, cryptic message, he knows something is wrong.
His journey to an abandoned manor is only the beginning as he starts to remember a long-buried secret from his youth, discovering things man was not meant to know, and opening doors that should have remained closed…
The Last Door: Complete Edition includes eight terrifying episodes of occult and otherworldly horror inviting you to investigate Victorian England’s deepest, darkest secret. Featuring new scenes and puzzles, enhanced graphics, unlockable extras, and remastered sound.
Explore ancient manors, decaying tenements, and twisting underground warrens with little but a lamp and magnifying glass to guide you.
- Episodic psychological horror video game.
- Follow Jeremiah Devitt as he unravels the mysteries deep buried within his own psyche.
- Unique low-res visuals that create a rare and unnerving immersive look and feel.
- Original orchestral soundtrack composed by Carlos Viola.
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe.
- Set in real locations, and deeply tied to real events, folklore and local culture.
- Eight episodes spread across two seasons.
Check out The Last Door Trailer: