Rhythm-Based Platformer Vectronom Coming To Nintendo Switch On May 29
Publisher and co-producer ARTE along with developer Ludopium today announced that the rhythm-based 3D platformer Vectronom is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 29, 2019. It will be available via the Nintendo eShop for $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99.
About the game
In Vectronom, players synchronize the movements of a cube to a frenetic beat, across an ever-changing geometric path pulsing with music. The colorful madness of memorizing patterns and environment dependent riddles challenges three-dimensional thinking with difficulty increasing as quickly as their fingers move.
With the option of hooking up alternate controllers to your computer such as MIDI instruments or dance pads,Vectronom might even get you moving more than your fingers and brain cells. Players on both platforms can accept the challenge on their own or alongside friends with the local, drop-in/drop-out multiplayer mode.
- Challenging single player campaign
- Each level features original electronic beats and a colorful, dynamic art style
- Play with friends via local, drop-in/drop-out multiplayer
- Level Editor – Create your own wacky levels using curated beats and challenge the world with never before seen rhythmic puzzles.
- Use alternate controllers like dance pads or MIDI instruments
- Create your own soundtrack – hook up to an analogue synthesizer via the headphone output and compose live music as you play along
Check out the Vectronom Gameplay Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.