Ratalaika Games has announced that the survival horror game Back in 1995 arrives on PS Vita, PS4 and Nintendo Switch this week.
Back in 1995 launches on PS Vita and PS4 on May 21, 2019 in North America and on May 22, 2019 in Europe featuring cross-buy. The Nintendo Switch version releases on May 24, 2019 in both North America and Europe. All versions will be available for $9.99 / €9.99, the same price as on Steam or 3DS.
About Back in 1995
A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the mid-90’s 32-bit generation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
Back in 1995 was created as a labour of love by indie developer Takaaki Ichijo as a means to replicate the unique feeling he had from his first gaming experiences.
- Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
- Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
- Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
- Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
- Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
Check out the Back in 1995 Launch Trailer: