Developer Daybreak Game Company today announced that the massively multiplayer online game DC Universe Online is coming to Nintendo Switch in Summer 2019.
DC Universe Online originally launched in 2011 on PC and the PlayStation 3, and was later updated for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
About the game
DC Universe Online is a free-to-play, massive multiplayer online action game set in the popular DC Comics universe. Become one of a new breed of Heroes or Villains and wield incredible powers as you go to war with legendary characters such as Batman, Superman, Lex Luthor and The Joker.
- Fast-paced action combat where you control every blow your character strikes.
- Choose your side – Hero or Villain – and customize your character on its path to becoming a legend in the DC Universe.
- Fight alongside and against your favorite DC characters including Batman, The Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and many more.
- Embark on story-driven adventures penned by famous DC Comics writers including Geoff Johns and Marv Wolfman.
- Explore the DC Universe; walk the darkened streets of Gotham City, investigate the mysteries of the futuristic cityscape of Metropolis, and travel to legendary locations such as Arkham Asylum and the Watchtower.
Check out the DC Universe Online Switch Trailer: