Klabater today announced that the acclaimed French Revolution-themed title We. The Revolution will launch for Nintendo Switch on June 25, 2019 for $19.99. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop with a 10% off discount.
We. The Revolution launched for PC on 21 March this year and instantly became an indie hit, reaching the 2nd position on the Steam top sellers list and landing in the top 5 games streamed on Twitch within in a week of its premiere.
About the game
We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution, where often you could not tell a friend from an enemy. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will pass sentences and play a dangerous political game. At the end of a day you will also confront your decisions with your family.
The power over human life and death is a heavy burden that can affect the fate of the revolution. Keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, while assigning tasks to your agents, and weaving political intrigue. We. The Revolution is addressed chiefly to players who enjoy moral dilemmas, complex personal choices, and want to immerse themselves in the world of sophisticated intrigue.
- Shape history, meet famous historical figures and decide who will live and who will die
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- Preside over dozens unique and morally ambiguous court cases; from simple criminal cases to difficult and complex political proceedings!
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions, be careful not to lose them!
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era
Check out the We. The Revolution Teaser Trailer: