The color-matching puzzle-fighting game Crystal Crisis is out now on Nintendo Switch. It is available as a digital download for $29.99 and a physical retail version for $39.99.
About the game
An all-star cast of heroes has gathered to test their mettle in Crystal Crisis, a cute and chaotic new color-matching combat game! Crystal Crisis is presented like a one-on-one fighting game, but instead of kicking and punching, players attack by arranging colorful falling crystals and clearing them from the screen. It’s the ultimate puzzle battle throwdown!
- 20 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Astro Boy and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions, and many more!
- Build up your “Burst” Gauge with combos to unleash powerful special attacks!
- Several unique single-player and multiplayer game modes, including Story Mode, Arcade, Survival, Tag Team, Versus Mode, Online Versus and more!
- Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling pieces beyond the edge of the wall to reappear on the other side.
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique special attacks and voice-acted exclamations!
Check out the Crystal Crisis Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!