IsTom Games announced today that the side-scrolling sci-fi shoot’em up Red Siren: Space Defense is coming to Nintendo Switch on June 4, 2019. Pre-orders are available from today on the Nintendo eShop.
About the game
The year is 2138. Power hungry mining colonies wage warfare to achieve supremacy over the abundant planets of a faraway star cluster. As a highly trained pilot, you take control of the most advanced starfighters of the galaxy to safeguard strategically important planets.
Annihilate invading ground forces, achieve aerial superiority, and use your resources to upgrade your ship to dominate any combat situation, and become the most feared predator of this interstellar conflict!
- Spectacular graphics and audio
- Tons of varying enemy types
- Intuitive starfighter controls
- Stimulating, action packed gameplay
- Upgrades and new ship types tailored for different play styles
- Full retina display support
- Leaderboards & achievements
Check out the Red Siren: Space Defense Switch Trailer: