THQ Nordic, Purple Lamp Studios and Nickelodeon today announced SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated for Nintendo Switch.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is a remake of the 2003 released 3D platformer SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom.
About the game
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and splitscreen
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated will be released for Nintendo Switch and other consoles in 2020.
Check out the SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!