X.D. Network and PeroPeroGames have announced that the anime-infused rhythm action game Muse Dash will release on Nintendo Switch on June 20, 2019.
The Nintendo Switch version of Muse Dash will come with a limited-time exclusive Marija skin, and all DLC from previous versions included.
Given the Players’ Choice award by TapTap and best indie game of 2018 awards from other platforms, Muse Dash has received a lot of love previously and the team is incredibly excited for a whole new audience to experience it this time around.
Simple 2-button controls make Muse Dash easy for players to jump into, with action side-scroller mechanics like traditional rhythm game instrument solos, timed dodges, and beat-based enemy attacks all mixed together to mash the perfect jam. Rhythm game players will also find depth in Muse Dash, as mastering each song takes more than just a few tries. Each song comes with trophies to unlock, leaderboards to make your mark on, and 3 difficulties to suit your style. Focus on your rhythmic abilities while keeping those reflexes strong to become a true master of Muse Dash!
- All DLC from previous versions included
- Over 80 songs to master in-game
- Rhythm mashed gameplay with surprising depth
- A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
- Limited-time exclusive Marija skin
- 3 unique heroines to play, each coming with their own pets, and unlockable outfits
- Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best in Muse Dash!
- High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash
Muse Dash will include English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and traditional Chinese localization options for players to choose from.
Check out the Muse Dash Switch Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!