Bethesda Softworks has announced that The Elder Scrolls: Blades is coming to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2019. The free-to-play game will support cross-play and cross-progression with the mobile versions.
About the game
Carry over all your progress from the mobile version or start a new adventure from scratch. Playable in docked or tablet mode, Blades on Switch takes advantage of the platform’s unique Joy-Cons and motion controls to support a variety of playstyles.
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
- Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
Check out The Elder Scrolls: Blades Switch Trailer: