Altered Matter has announced that their gravity bending, exploration platformer Etherborn will release for Nintendo Switch on July 18, 2019.
About the game
Etherborn is an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures in dreamlike, Escheresque levels.
You play as a voiceless being, born into a mysterious world where a bodiless voice calls to you, patiently drawing you to its location. You must take this blank soul on a journey to find its own conscience. Widen the limits of your perception and find the paths that are hiding before your eyes.
Traversal is built around your unique sense of gravity that anchors you to any surface you touch.
Moving through the world becomes the puzzle in itself as each level acts as a sort of environmental Rubik’s Cube that you need to explore, manipulate and shift perspective on in order to decipher the way forward.
- Mind bending gravity-shifting-puzzle-platforming
- Perspective, exploration and navigation-based challenges using gravity manipulation
- Surreal, atmospheric 3D levels inspired by 20th-21st century artists
- A dark tale about self-discovery and the tragedy of human existence
- Dynamic and captivating soundtrack tailored to each level
Check out the Etherborn Release Date Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!