HypeTrain Digital and Mighty Morgan have announced that the top-down shooter Police Stories is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 19, 2019. It will be available via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
About the game
A fresh take on top-down shooters with an emphasis on tactics that forces you to make split second decisions. Play Solo or in Couch Co-op!
Unforgiving and tense, each mission tells a story of two police operatives – John Rimes and Rick Jones, filled with infiltrating gang hideouts, rescuing hostages, making arrests and other life-threatening situations.
- The Surrender System allows you to apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Fire a warning shot near them or engage them in melee combat – those are just some of the ways you can make them submit.
- Issue commands to your fellow cop Rick Jones. Make sure to use him wisely – and who knows, he might save your life in return.
- Randomly placed criminals, hostages and evidence make every level run unique. The placement changes every time you restart, leading to new interesting situations and opportunities.
- As a law enforcement officer, you will have access to end-of-the-line police equipment, such as under-the-door cameras, door blast charges and many others.
- Various types of lawbreakers, from small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists. Each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting skill.
- Complex Tactical Gameplay: Try not to get spotted, don’t waste bullets, regularly check your surroundings and make sure to take criminals down quietly.
- All your actions are scored in real time. Playing aggressively won’t get you a high enough result to start the next mission – so keep that in mind!
- Local Co-op. Complete missions together for better scores and more fun!
Check out the Police Stories Release Date Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!