The Binary Mill has announced that the colorful mind-bending puzzle adventure Forest Home is coming to Nintendo Switch on June 20, 2019. It will be available digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
About the game
Something’s gone wrong in the forest! All the animals are lost, and only you can guide them home.
Draw colorful paths that grow right beneath your finger to lead the forest critters to safety. Avoid obstacles, navigate bridges, and collect food in this cute but challenging puzzler. Just watch out for the mischievous goblin!
- Simple but addictive gameplay; pick it up in seconds, spend hours mastering
- Thousands of unique puzzles, ranging from easy to mind-melting!
- 8 wondrous forests to explore, from the deep woods to mountain range to mangrove swamps
- Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics and a dynamic puzzle system, to maximize replay value
- Ultra-challenging ‘boss levels’ featuring the mischievous goblin
- Colorful characters, beautiful art, and a fun, family-friendly theme
- Build up your scrapbook with dozens of unlockables and secret rewards
- Play with Touch screen, Pro Controller or Joy-Cons on the go
- Play with Pro Controller or Joy-Cons docked in full 1080p
- New puzzle layouts maximize Switch’s potential
- Retooled campaign and rewards for Switch players
- New color blind modes
Check out the Forest Home Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!