Pixelnauts Games today announced that Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity hits Nintendo Switch on July 16, 2019. Pre-orders are available starting today on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99.
Prepare to once again embark on a perilous journey filled with deadly asteroids, orbital boosts and the emptiness of space, but this time escape space pirates and more in Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity, the definitive version of the fast-paced, dodge ‘em up game from Pixelnauts Games. Terminal Velocity upgrades include new mechanics, increased levels and more, to provide players with the best momentum-driven experience possible.
About the game
In Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity players boost, swim, bounce, leap, smash and teleport their way through a myriad of obstacles in a desolate yet beautiful galaxy as they struggle to find their way back to civilization. Armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit, astronauts will need to survive 65 intense levels across 5 systems, and confront not only their mortality, but also what lurks in the darkness. To aid in the travels, survivors must upgrade their abilities and employ fast-thinking skills to complete their interstellar journey alive.
Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity features lots of new content including:
- Drill through asteroids, but make sure to not overheat.
- Smash into explosives to send them flying in obstacles and space pirates to clear the way.
- Dodge mines, laser fences, spikes and other space pirate traps!
- Grind and change rails to easily pass by obstacles.
- Explore 12 new story-driven levels in a brand-new solar system!
- Clear a path for an out of control starship.
- Escape pirates in an intense boss chase.
- Sneak and smash your way through an old space mine.
- Try your skills at over 15 new and extremely challenging levels!
Check out the Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity Release Trailer: