Red Art Games today announced that it will release a physical edition of NeuroVoider for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
Limited to 2,800 copies on Switch and 1,500 copies on PS4, pre-orders will start on June 27 at 5am PST / 8 am EST / 4pm CEST exclusively at Red Art Games.
The Switch version will be priced at €29.99 (+ shipping) while the PS4 version will be available for €24.99 (+ shipping). Release of the physical edition is planned in August 2019.
The Physical Edition includes:
- NeuroVoider physical copy for Switch or PS4
- Cardboard sleeve
- 5 exclusive postcards
About the game
NeuroVoider is a RPG shooter focusing on fast-paced action, tons of loot, procedural content, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath. You can play it coop up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack’n’slash rampage.
NeuroVoider is set in a cyber futuristic world where Earth is ravaged and robots are endlessy partying and celebrating the doom of Mankind. But, a few surviving brains are ready for payback. Armored and loaded, they start shooting around the evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers and more.
Get ready to battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war.
- Action packed top-down shooting
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players
- Procedurally generated content and hazards
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up
- Tons of loot to customize your character with
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus
Check out the NeuroVoider Trailer: