Idea Factory International has announced that Super Neptunia RPG is now available physically and digitally for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in North America. The European version launches on June 28, 2019.
The PS4 release has two slightly modified CGs. The Nintendo Switch contains all original CGs. Gameplay for all platforms has not been changed from the original Japanese release.
Idea Factory International also announced eight launch DLC/AOC available for free or for purchase in North America. The European DLC/AOC schedule will be provided at later date.
Check out the full North American DLC/AOC schedule and pricing below:
Launch DLC/AOC (NA)
- Dengeki Bracelet Set – Free
- Dengeki Accessory Set – Free
- Famitsu Weapon Set – Free
- Enchanted Weapon Set – Free
- [Cosplay Series] Equipment Set – $0.99
- [Foreign Series] Equipment Set – $0.99
- [Traditional Series] Equipment Set – $0.99
- [Enchanted Series] Equipment Set – $0.99
DLC/AOC Schedule (NA):
- July 2
- Animal Ears and Tails Set – $3.99
- Cat Ears & Tail Set – $0.99
- Dog Ears & Tail Set – $0.99
- Mouse Ears & Tail Set – $0.99
- Bunny Ears & Tail Set – $0.99
- Fox Ears & Tail Set – $0.99
- July 9
- Additional Party Members Set – $2.49
- Party Member [Artisan] – $0.99
- Party Member [IF] – $0.99
- Party Member [Compa] – $0.99
- July 16
- Swimsuit Set – $4.99
- Neptune Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
- Noire Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
- Blanc Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
- Vert Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
- Chrome Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
- IF Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
- Compa Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
- Artisan Swimsuit Outfit – $0.99
The self-proclaimed hero, Neptune, awakes in a familiar world, but has no recollection of anything other than her name. With the help of a mysterious girl named Chrome, as well as three other familiar faces beloved in the Neptunia series, Neptune embarks on a journey through the mysterious dimension to try to regain her memory.
Little do they know, the world they inhabit is under attack by an enemy who wants to take civilization back to the time where 2D reigns supreme.
Can Neptune and her friends save the world and 3D games as we know it, or will they be flattened into two dimensions forever?
- New Me in 2D
Your favorite Goddesses jump from three dimensions to two! Artisan Studios and Compile Heart proudly present new, vibrant backgrounds and newly developed 2D animations hand drawn in this action-inspired side-scrolling RPG! With Artisan Studios and Tsunako collaborating to create new background and character art, fans and newcomers alike can see Gamindustri in a new 2D perspective.
- Where You Lead, I Will Follow
With four Goddesses to rotate on-the-fly during battle, players can change their formation type and unleash devastating attack combos. Depending on which Goddess is leading the pack, players can strategize attacks from four different formations: Strike, Magic, Support and Heal!
- Goddess ‘bout to Break!
Strut your stuff and dish out your special Break Attack to ensure victory! Armed with their classic ability to transform, the Goddesses gain additional stat bonuses that enhance their attacks and lay waste to any enemy!
- Put a +2 Str Ring On It
Strengthen your Goddesses by utilizing Skills and Abilities that can be unlocked with weapons, armors, or accessories! Strategically assign Skills and rearrange your abilities for each battle.
Check out the Super Neptunia RPG Switch Gameplay: