Exor Studios today announced that the action-packed zombie shooter Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on July 25, 2019.
All previously released DLC extensions have been incorporated into the Immortal Edition. The Apocalypse Pack, Tropical Race Rage, Burning Garden of Slaughter, and Brutal Car Skins have been included in the game as rewards for completing gameplay objectives.
About the game
Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition is an insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood, and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles like bulldozers, fire trucks or even a tank! And smash everything out of the way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament – chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into Slaughter Mode and survive as long as possible in specially crafted arenas.
- Story Mode:
- Epic boss fights with enormous mutated zombies.
- Defending key targets against huge waves of zombies.
- Racing against time to rescue survivors.
- Transporting dangerous cargo.
- Spraying anti-zombie repellent around town.
- 13 different vehicles to drive including a fire truck, a bulldozer, and even a tank.
- Blood Race Mode:
- Race – classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies.
- Eliminator – take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out.
- Endurance – there’s a bomb on your car and it’s ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time.
- Slaughter Mode:
- Fight through endless waves of zombies.
- Upgrade your car on the fly.
- Kill thousands of zombies.
- Nine different upgrades that can transform even an innocent taxi into a Chariot of Death.
- Miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and dual rail guns.
- Vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs.
- Advanced, dynamic combo system with tricks – and hordes of zombies to try it on.
Check out the Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition Switch Release Date Trailer: