BeautiFun Games has announced that the narrative driven space puzzle adventure Professor Lupo and his Horrible Pets is available now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / €14.99. A free demo is also available for players who want to try the game.
About the game
In Professor Lupo and his Horrible Pets you play as the professor’s personal Intern in the aftermath of a catastrophic attack on Lupo’s deep space menagerie. The professor’s creatures are bloodthirsty and dangerous, with cuddly exteriors that belie their murderous intent. You will have to outwit these beasts; learning their behavior and using the environment to survive. 100 unique puzzle levels await you as a cast of quirky characters with original art and fully-voiced dialogue offer advice, banter, and threats in equal measure.
- Puzzle-adventure game strongly focused on the narrative!
- Learn the aliens’ behavior: use them in your favor!
- 100 levels, collectible items and replayability: 12+ hours of gameplay!
- Distinctive English voice-overs for each character!
- A new hit from the creators of multi-award winning game Nihilumbra!
Check out the Professor Lupo and his Horrible Pets Launch Trailer: