Vampire Slaying Arcade Game Damsel Arrives On Nintendo Switch On August 7
Screwtape Studios today announced that the vampire slaying arcade game Damsel arrives on Nintendo Switch on August 7, 2019. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop with a 15% off discount.
About the game
Cause distress in Damsel, a challenging, fast-paced, arcade platformer. Experience a dark cartoon world come to life as frenetic action gameplay meets comic book visuals and storytelling. Dash through beautiful arenas vanquishing vampires, rescuing hostages, disarming bombs, and much more.
The game consists of three episodes of Damsel’s adventure totalling 75 action packed missions and a comic book story that sees Special Agent Damsel investigate the vampire-owned Red Mist Beverage Corporation. The word on the street is that Red Mist is creating a “secret menu” drink containing real human blood. Spoiler: They are!
- Classic Arcade Vibe – Bite sized gameplay that’ll make you say “Just one more go” (although you said that a few tries ago…)
- Comic Book Campaign – Learn the secrets of Red Mist and put a stop to their evil plans.
- Competitive Arcade Leaderboards – Master your abilities by perfecting your runs and become the top agent.
- Chill Out Time – Chillout mode lets you take the edge off and enjoy the game without worrying about pesky things like dying.
- Extra challenge modes – For the discerning slayer, take the difficulty up a notch!
- Pumping Synth Sountrack – Gothic grooves to slay to!
Check out the Damsel Announcement Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.