Retrosoft Studios has announced that RetroMania Wrestling is heading to Nintendo Switch in the first quarter of 2020.
About the game
RetroMania Wrestling is the spiritual successor to the classic arcade game Wrestlefest that was released in 1991 by Technos of Japan.
RetroMania Wrestling will be a “pick up and play” arcade wrestling game with beautiful 2D sprites, incredible backgrounds and fast-paced arcade style game play.
- 12 – 16 Unique, distinct playable wrestlers at launch (adding more post launch via DLC)
- 2-8 player local multiplayer (Online TBD)
- Several match types, including One-on-One matches, Tag Team matches, and the Battle Royal
- Ring entrances with entrance music
- Multiple entrance attires for each wrestler
- Strategic gameplay that is easy to pick up and play
- Beautiful 2D pixel art animated sprites with over 700 frames of animation and animated backgrounds
- Crowd chants that react to the action on screen
- More features still to be added!
Check out the RetroMania Wrestling Gameplay Trailer: