Hopfrog and Humble Bundle have announced that the 2D open world crafting game Forager is out now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99. A physical release is also planned to be released later this year.
About the game
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria & Zelda.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles…
Check out the Forager Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!