Indie developer Cosmoscope has announced that Morphies Law: Remorphed is available now for free to the owners of Morphies Law for Nintendo Switch.
The free upgrade comes with new features, dedicated servers and the addition of crossplay between the Switch and the newly launched Steam version.
Morphies Law is a fun, witty team-based shooter where players fight in a variety of modes centered around a mechanic where size matters, and you gain it by shooting your foes.
With the Remorphed version, players will be treated at launch to eight maps, four modes and seventy seven weapon combinations, and a wide overhaul of powers to all versions of the game. The servers have also been updated to handle over 50,000 concurrent players with hubs located all around the world.
Quite a few features have also been added like extra customization categories and a Morphie View that lets you check them out in detail after a match. In the Musical Lobby between matches, players can even select an instrument to rock out with, adding even more personality to their custom Morphie.
- Morphing robots: the Morphies have 8 body parts that grow and shrink individually, and each body part has a direct effect on your actions.
- Plugins for your body: each body part has a unique Plugin to help you change your strategy. Unlock new Plugins to create new strategies!
- Make your own weapons: you can unlock weapon parts and combine them at will to make the perfect weapon for you! There are 77 possible weapon combinations!
- Unique game modes: 4 mass-based game modes with different goals but with one thing in common: size always matters more than kills!
- Maps with unique features: each of the 8 maps has a unique mass-related feature that’ll make it different from the rest!
- Customize your Morphie: make your Morphie truly unique! You can choose from premade options, make your own custom ones and much more!
Check out the Morphies Law: Remorphed Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!