Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games today announced that LEGO Jurassic World is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 17 in North America and on September 20, 2019 in Europe.
LEGO Jurassic World supports handheld mode and will be playable on the upcoming Nintendo Switch Lite.
About the game
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, and Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame which lets players relive and experience all four Jurassic films. Reimagined in LEGO form and told with TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humour, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.
- Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making – now in classic LEGO brick fun!
- Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
- Customize your own dinosaur collection, collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
- Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations into paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
- Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option
Check out the LEGO Jurassic World Switch Trailer: