WayForward has announced that the co-op action game Vitamin Connection is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch.
Vitamin Connection will initially be available exclusively as a physical release published by Limited Run Games, followed by a digital release from WayForward. Additional details about the preorder window, pricing, and release date will be announced at a later time.
About the game
In Vitamin Connection, players assume the roles of Vita-Boy and Mina-Girl and take control of the minuscule Capsule Ship to battle evil bacteria from within living organisms. By blasting subatomic foes with your Vitamin Beam, utilizing a special claw tool, and navigating maze-like stages, you’ll save the members of the Sable family – including the dog! – from a variety of hazardous and increasingly wacky predicaments. Each level also includes sub-games featuring rhythm challenges, Pong-like reflex tests, and more.
While the entire game can be played solo, Vitamin Connection also features an innovative, asymmetrical local two-player co-op mode, in which one player controls the Capsule Ship’s movement and shooting, while the other handles the ship’s rotation and aiming. Coordination and a connection between players are essential for success!
- Blast bacteria with your Vitamin Beam across six colorful stages!
- Overcome sub-games featuring precision twisting, rhythmic action, and more!
- Colorful visuals with a retro-futuristic aesthetic!
- Uniquely innovative Joy-Con controls and HD Rumble!
- Play solo or coordinate with a friend in two-player mode!
- Exclusively on Nintendo Switch!
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!