Digerati today announced that the arcade-style arena shooter Demon Pit is heading to Nintendo Switch later this year.
An intense arcade-style arena shooter with a classic 90s FPS aesthetic, Demon Pit tests your reflexes against endless waves of the demon horde in a constantly changing arena. Your goal is a high score on the leaderboard, the price is your soul. Far from God’s light, there is only Hell.
About the game
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
Inspired by the fast-paced FPS games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality
Check out the Demon Pit Announcement Trailer: