Sold Out and Chucklefish today announced that the turn-based strategy game Wargroove will be getting a physical Deluxe Edition in Fall 2019.
The Wargroove Deluxe Edition will include a physical copy of the game, a set of exclusive stickers, a reversible case design, a map poster, strategy manual, and downloadable soundtrack.
- Nintendo Switch: $39.99 / £29.99 / €39.99
- PS4: $29.99 / £19.99 / €29.99
About the game
Choose your Commander and wage war on battling factions, using your ‘groove’ to strategically sway the fight in your favour. Design and share online your very own maps, cut-scenes and campaign stories with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customization tools.
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from 4 warring factions
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favor – Dance your way to victory!
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design and share your own complex series of battlefields online, with branching story paths using easy to master in-game map and campaign editors
- Learn more about each character you encounter through a trial of boisterous bouts in Arcade mode, fighting 5 different opponents in quick succession
- Outwit the enemy in Puzzle mode, using your strategic skills to complete tricky challenges in just ONE turn
- Discover the history and lore of the world of Wargroove and its inhabitants in the Codex, as well as handy strategy tips and rules for use in battle