Publisher Alliance and developer Starcolt today announced that Best Friend Forever will launch for Nintendo Switch on February 14, 2020.
About the game
Step off the bus at Rainbow Bay and start a new life with your furever friend! Adopt a dog, find true love, and experience all the wacky hijinks this colorful city has to offer.
Best Friend Forever is the world’s first simulation game to combine pet care and dating (just not necessarily at the same time). Train, pat and play with your very own dog to form a bond that will last the ages. With your four-legged companion by your side, meet, woo and cherish the many cuties of Rainbow Bay’s thriving singles scene.
So what are you waiting for? Love is just a woof away!
- Fall in love with a diverse cast of local singles.
- Spend quality time with your dog to raise its stats and pass Paws Academy.
- Go everywhere with your best friend — your dog interacts with you and the narrative as it happens.
- Experience modern love at its finest! Be whoever you want, love whoever you want.
- Unwind at the end of a long day by caring for your dog in an optional sandbox mode.
Check out the Best Friend Forever Announce Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!