Graffiti Games and Blazing Stick today announced that the fast-paced 3D platformer Cyber Hook is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2020.
Gamers will get their first chance to play Cyber Hook at this year’s PAX West by visiting the Graffiti Games booth, 5201.
About the game
Cyber Hook is a fast-paced, 3D platformer that has you using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls, while fighting enemies and blasting blocks with a finger laser gun. Hurtle forward in a gorgeous retrowave environment that you can manipulate via time warping and abusing physics to break the level design.
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges players at 150 km/h through a bevy of platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70+ levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
Check out the Cyber Hook Reveal Trailer: