Asmodee Digital announced today that Munchkin: Quacked Quest is heading to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2019.
About the game
In Munchkin: Quacked Quest, confront your friends or forge alliances with other players to accomplish your unlikely objectives, gather gold, sacrifice other players to the game master, eliminate the enemy foes — from reanimated skeletons to the potted plant and even the Plutonium Dragon — and reach the highest level to become victorious.
Be careful, though! Today’s friends can become tomorrow’s enemies. After all, there’s only one spot at the top and you have a chainsaw in your hand…
In a dungeon filled with mayhem and challenges, you’ll have to gain the upper hand and keep an eye on your friends along the way. In either the solo or local multiplayer mode, go through various environments and overcome increasingly crazier trials. Have you ever dreamed of throwing your friends into a dark pit? Not afraid of chickens and trolls? You’re a black belt at tavern furniture smashing? Do you feel you have what it takes to get rid of epic bosses (or letting other people do the job for you)?
So dive into the Munchkin: Quacked Quest universe and fall in love with the parodic tone from the famous card game by Steve Jackson once again. Gather your best friends, or enemies, and take down the hordes that will charge at you! Get your hands on treasures before your allies do and gear up with legendary weapons, unleash special skills from your class, use traps to your advantage and – wait… IS THAT A GOLDEN DUCK RIGHT THERE!?
Every game will be different from the previous one thanks to the excellent job of the Wight Brothers and their fabulous Dungeonarium. Every adventure will be enhanced by random modifiers. The more victories you claim, the more new modifiers that will be added to the Dungeonarium.
- Play in solo or couch mode with up to three other players and face dungeons where the enemy lurks. Be careful, sometimes the enemy is right with you on the couch…
- Be the fastest, the most cunning, or the most effective at accomplishing the objectives of each dungeon: Duck race, enemies — or friends — sacrifice, furniture smashing…well… everything you wish you could have done to your cousin’s wedding.
- Four races and Four classes available: become a fashionable orc priest or an unfitting dwarf wizard. Management will deny any liability in case of a missed spell or burnt toe.
- More than 20 weapons to wield for hitting, cutting, shooting, hugging, burning, smashing or knocking down your enemies — or your friends. Just in case you know…they get in your way.
- Randomly generated dungeons for infinite replay value! You will never need to purchase any other game ever.
- A customized experience: choose your game duration and let the dungeon comradeship, the many bosses to fight and your “friend’s” betrayal grow without any worries.
Check out the Munchkin: Quacked Quest Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!