Krafton Game Union has announced that the hardcore dungeon crawler RPG Mistover is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 10, 2019 for $29.99 / €27,99 / £24.99.
About the game
Featuring a striking art style that draws from bot Western and Asian influences, Mistover is a dungeon crawler RPG with a strategy focused turn-based combat system. Players are charged with managing and leading a Corps crew on an ever-changing dungeon expedition through the Pillar of Despair, unraveling the mysteries of the Vortex to find a cure to the corrupting properties of the Mist that threaten the realm.
- Over 40-hours of expeditions through five distinct regions.
- Procedurally generated dungeons deliver new expedition experiences every time. Adjust your strategy to the ever-changing dungeons.
- Build an invincible Corps by combining and strategizing with eight different classes.
- Learn and master over 13 unique skills and upgrade equipment to enhance Corps members.
- Exposure to the Mist affects everything, sometimes in surprising ways, including Corps members, monsters, plants and animals, and even equipment, items, and relics.
- Unique game systems find players managing internal conflicts between ‘satisfaction’ and ‘greed’
- Designed for players who like difficulty, Mistover is not for the faint of heart – and features a permanent death system. But do not despair, you’ll always find new Corps members to refill your ranks.
Check out the Mistover PAX East 2019 Trailer: