Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids returns to his roots to bring us Rayman Origins: a high-definition, 2D side-scrolling, platforming adventure! Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary 2D gameplay that captured the hearts of fans…
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by “nefurrious” Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day; but the hero of light isn’t quite all there…To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world’s most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream…
- 60+ Levels Of Platforming Madness – Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets.
- Epic Boss Fights – A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes…A possessed, mountainous golem…An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant…Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- Crazy Moves And Gameplay – Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving, slapping and the sensational “HairlyCopter.” The game also features many elements of action, adventure, beat-’em-up gameplay and slapstick comedy.
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend – It’s been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments.
Exclusive Rayman Origins Vita Features
- Multitouch Gameplay – Rayman Origins also features multitouch capabilities to collect lums, enemies, or even zoom, allowing you to see the beautiful HD graphics in greater detail.
- Share with Friends – Increase the competitive fun with the Ghost mode where you will challenge for the best time to complete a level. You can share your best times and other unlockable gifts using Near functionality with your friends.
- Unlock Mysteries – Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting relics throughout the game. You can find them on your own or share your discoveries with friends with Near. Assemble all the relics to reveal frescos and videos that tell the history of the Glade of Dreams.