Gamious has announced that iO is available today for PS Vita and PS4 digitally via the Playstation Network featuring cross-buy support.
iO is an abstract physics platformer. As a player you control a ball in several puzzling settings where physics will bring you to your goal; reach the exit points as quick as possible and win yourself a golden medal. You can influence speed by growing or shrinking the ball. Use these mechanics to gain momentum and make your way through the levels.
- Roll your way out; use your speed and skills to overcome more than 225 puzzling challenges on your way to the exit point.
- Crafty mechanics; navigate through a universe with elements like physics based objects, portals, contraptions and inverses gravity. Try to master them all.
- Pure gameplay; strip away distraction and get back to the essence of logical thinking.
- Earn a Gold Medal for every level.
- Dual Stick controller support.
Check out the iO PS Vita Screenshots:
Check out the iO PS Vita Gameplay: