Moving Player has announced that its “retro-pixel” looking stealth game Level 22 is coming to the PS Vita, PS3 & PS4 on February 11, 2016.
In Level 22 you play as Gary, an office worker who overslept after a drunken night out in town. But it gets tricky, because it isn’t Gary’s first time being late for work. And he could get fired if anyone spots him arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he’ll have to prove his smartness and slyness to make his way up the 22 floors standing between him and his office without being caught.
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Want to booby-trap photocopiers, creep around under a cardboard box or give laxatives to your co-workers?
- Want to settle the score with your bosses?
- From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22, Gary’s Misadventures.
Check out the Level 22 Screenshots:
Check out the Level 22 Trailer: