Rome-based The Fox Software has announced that Active Soccer 2 DX is coming to the PS Vita and PS4 this Fall 2016.
Active Soccer 2 DX is a top-down football game providing a fast-paced arcade experience, implementing amazing deep playability and responsive easy-to-learn/hard-to-master controls.
The PS4 and PS Vita version will include one of the biggest career mode ever seen (and played) in the game industry with over 850 club and national teams and 22000 players from all over the world. Imagine being the manager of a 5th division English team – you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, by purchasing players, creating tactics, managing the team and playing real matches!
The great arcade soccer classics embrace the next gen creating a compelling and fun experience: online matches supporting a global international ranking (PS4 only), a local multiplayer option up to 4 players (PS4 only) and a complete career mode with many international leagues, cups and championships guarantee an endless longevity.
The solo developer, Gianluca Troiano, grew up with ’80 and ’90 classics soccer games and for years he devotes his time to recreate and improve the feelings and emotions of those old classics. After the successful launches on the mobile platforms, it’s time to takes the field in Active Soccer 2 DX.
- Career mode, supporting 850 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 22,000 players with individual skills
- Exciting online matches (PS4 only)
- Multiplayer game, up to 4 local players (PS4 only)
- Classic teams and hundreds of legendary players included
- Design your favourite competition
- Complete team editor
- Varied weather conditions
- Different camera views: you can play vertically, horizontally or with a diagonal view
- Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck, a legend of game music
Check out the Active Soccer 2 DX Screenshots: