10tons has announced that the hit twin stick shooter Neon Chrome is arriving on the PS Vita next week. The game launches in North America on November 29, 2016 and in Europe on November 30, 2016 digitally on the PlayStation Store for $14.99 featuring Cross-Buy support with the already released PS4 version.
“Neon Chrome is a great fan favourite shooter. It plays great on the Vita and I’m sure it’ll find a whole bunch of new fans on the handheld.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Neon Chrome is a top-down twin stick shooter set in a futuristic science fiction setting. Each level is procedurally constructed, meaning levels throughout the game will be unique on every play session. The game features intense gunfight action, destructible environments, and light role playing elements such as permanent statistics upgrades, better weapons, cybernetic enhancements and different character classes.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat the bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
- The Playstation 4 version of Neon Chrome supports native 4K graphics at 60 frames per second on the Playstation 4 Pro.
Check out the Neon Chrome – Launch Trailer: