Ratalaika Games has announced that I and Me is coming to Nintendo Switch in July 2017.
Previously released on Steam, I and Me is a puzzle platformer by Chinese developer Wish Fang. A game where you control two cats simultaneously and must perform the same action.
Players will need to manage both of them at the same time and let them coordinate to complete the adventure. The game has four chapters based on four seasons with a total of 90 levels. Sometimes you must think carefully, and in some places you need to be flexible. The soundtrack of the game is soothing with orchestra and piano music, each season has its own style.
- Unique hand-drawn art style.
- Sweet music.
- Suitable level difficulty.
- A profoundly deep story that expands with every level you complete.
- 4 Chapters with multiple levels (90 levels in all).
- Chapters have their own season, as well as specific puzzle elements, music and ambiance.
- Support for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Supported Languages:
English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.
Check out the I and Me – Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer: