The action RPG Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas is out today on Nintendo Switch as a digital download title via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99/€14.99/£13.49.
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas is an explorative 3D action adventure game, inspired by Nintendo’s “The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker”, featuring a vast variety of locations and monsters to defeat. Let the fantastic art style and the music, created by the legendary video game composers Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito, draw you into the world of Uncharted Seas.
The game offers over 10 hours of story driven Zelda-like gameplay with professional english voice over, sailing mechanics and several exciting boss fights and puzzle-based dungeons to explore. The iOS game received several Game of the Year awards on Mobile including Apple and was critically acclaimed by press and players.
- 10+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Music from legendary Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito
- Runs in Full HD at 1080P/60fps
- Based on the PC Remastered Version with ultra settings
- Pro controller support
Check out the Oceanhorn – Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!