Poppy Works has announced that the puzzle game Factotum 90 launches on PS Vita and PS4 in North America and Europe on September 19, 2017 featuring cross-buy support.
You’re in deep space and something’s collided with the ship. Main power is offline and you’re trapped. It’s lucky you have access to this walker control terminal. It’s a little old but with these two robots and some clever thinking you might be able to get power back online and save the day.
Control two walker robots and puzzle your way through 30 levels to restore power, reactivate the life support and solve the mystery of the collision. An unknown voice on the other end of the terminal is your only guide.
- Single Player puzzle adventure.
- Dual screen robotic cooperation simulator.
- Get lost in a scary place.
- Get two robots working together to solve puzzles.
- Get help from a friendly voice on the other end of the terminal.
- Solve the mystery of the deep space collision.
- Save everyone? Perhaps?
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!