Rebellion has announced that the third-person shooter Rogue Trooper Redux launches on Nintendo Switch in North America on October 17, 2017 for $24.99. For Europe, the game is also targeted for October 17, and a final release date will be confirmed soon.
Today’s brand new ‘101’ trailer showcases the pioneering third-person gameplay and features that made the original a cult classic, offering new fans a thorough debrief on the game’s universe, campaign, modes, and the unique biochip abilities that make Rogue a one-man army.
- A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD comic and universe of the same name.
- A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
- Tactical smarts: Listen out for Helm’s strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
- Withering firepower: Transform Rogue’s sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher and more.
- Powerful upgrades: collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
- Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online+.
Check out the Rogue Trooper Redux – Official 101 Gameplay Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!