Teyon and Chris McFarland have announced that the 2D action roguelike platformer Tallowmere will land on Nintendo Switch on November 9, 2017 via the Nintendo eShop for $6.99 / 6.99€.
Tallowmere was successfully released in the past on Wii U and Steam by the original developer and is the first title in Teyon’s indie label line-up.
How far through Lady Tallowmere’s dungeons can you delve in? Each randomly-generated room gets bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go. Raise your shield and hunt for the key in each room – or die trying. Be on your guard for every enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you’ll encounter. Discover new weapons and armor ranging from Basic to Otherworldly. Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that “one more run” high-score victory.
- 2D action roguelite platformer
- Supports 1-4 local players
- Infinite number of randomly-generated rooms
- Tiered loot including axes, clubs, katanas, daggers, ice wands, grenades, rocket launchers, and flamethrowers
- Local high score board and achievements
- Challenge modes
- Bosses and events – Hydras, mechanical nightmares, ferocious felines, flag capturing… Sharpen your skills to survive.
Check out the Tallowmere Screenshots:
Check out the Tallowmere – Nintendo Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!