Rain Games has announced that World To The West will be released on Nintendo Switch on January 18, 2018 digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99.
World To The West was part of the lineup of new releases unveiled in Nintendo x Indies video reel last August. The Wii U version is still development and according to lead artist Ivar Rudi “it is being a hard optimization job, but we’re working on it as promised.”
World To The West is a pulpy, cartoony top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take control of four unique characters, each with their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines, as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy: Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington. Travel trough corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization!
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. Its your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the Wests mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.
Check out the World to the West Lauch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!