The vertically scrolling shooter Xenoraid is out now on Nintendo Switch as a digital download title on the Nintendo eShop. The game is priced $9.99 USD with a launch week discount of 10%, bringing the price down to $8.99 USD.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em with gameplay accessible to all action game fans regardless of prior shmup genre experience. The missions are driven procedurally, so there are no memorization requirements. Real time fighter switching and metagame featuring squadron management give the game strategic aspects, while three survival levels with online leaderboards provide replay value.
- Experience dynamic shoot’em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
Check out the Xenoraid Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!