Publisher Digerati Distribution and indie developers Andrew Gilmour and Thomas Jenns have announced that the brutal hack-and-slash adventure Slain: Back From Hell will launch on Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2017.
In Slain: Back From Hell you control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords. He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome and lethal creatures, before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
Accompanying the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formerly of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem and grisly gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant, formerly of Celtic Frost \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh)
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights and macro-sub- mini-boss fights
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Check out the Slain: Back From Hell Nintendo Switch Trailer: