Atlus has released a new trailer for the upcoming Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, introducing the game’s battle system.
In Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, it takes a well thought out strategy to maximize your attacks because the battle system is more than a simple turn-based mechanic. Here is what you can do to turn the system to your advantage:
- Maneuver adversaries around the battle grid
- Strike multiple foes in one attack
- Shift your enemy or team’s attack order to take full advantage of capabilities using the change command
- Receive combat aid with new support skills
- Finish off opponents with a devastating blow using mana burst abilities
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology will be released for 3DS in North America on February 13, 2018 and in Europe on February 16, 2018 both physically and digitally.
Check out the Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology Battle System Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!